We build custom belts at the end of each month. Please be patient with your order, every belt is handmade expressly for you. If you are needing a belt by a certain date, please call the shop (806)372-7562 and we will try to accommodate you.
*All online and phone belt orders will be made exactly to customer specifications, please measure twice! The belt will be made to the measurements the customer specifies above. No refunds on custom belts. Please contact us with any questions.
How to measure for your custom belt:
1. Belt Size
- Measure from the belt turn-back (where the belt attaches to the buckle) to the hole that you currently use. This measurement will be the center hole on your new belt.
2. Belt Width
- The most popular belt width is 1.5". However, a 1.25" width is popular for dress belts and/or children belts.
3. Belt Taper
- This measurement will depend on your buckle
- Trophy buckles and 1.5" buckles DO NOT require a taper
- Buckles with a width of 1" will require a 1" belt taper
- Buckles with a width of 3/4" will require a 3/4" belt taper
4. Buckle Measurements
- Buckle Width: This will determine if the belt needs to be tapered. Trophy buckles usually have a 1.5" width. Buckles and keepers usually have a width of 1.5", 1", or 3/4".
- Buckle Length:
- Trophy buckles - measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt to the post (usually 2.5"-3")
- Buckle & Keeper - measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt to the inside of where the buckle tongue lays
And now the fun part...Belt Design
5. Belt Leather
- Dark Brown
6. Plain Belt Finishes
7. Other Finishes
- Lined & Stitched (White OR Natural)
- Buck-Stitched (White OR Brown)
- Please upload your brand and or initials
- Make note in the checkout section if you would like the brand/initials Centered on the Back OR On Belt Tail
If you have any questions completing the belt order or other requests for customization, please give us a call (806)372-7562.