100% Wool felt pads. Available in 3/4" and 1" thickness in Small (28"x30"), Medium (30"x30"), and Large (32"x30") these pads are the best wool pads on the market!
- Contoured to fit horse's back which allows saddle to fit properly
- 100% Wool provides for comfort and care for horse's back - Wool wicks away moisture and draws heat away from the horse's back
- Cut out in front lets saddle fit lower to reduce leverage from saddle horn to horses back
- Heavily oiled wear leather provide longevity
- Absorbs more shock than rubber pads
TOD SLONE SADDLE PAD CARE
- Prevent dirt and hair build-up on underside of pad by brushing occasionally in a circular motion with a soft bristle brush
- Washing Instructions:
- Only wash with water unless pad is extremely dirty. If soap is needed, use Woolite ® or horse shampoo
- Wash pad from center to outer edges
- Rinse and rotate pad simultaneously to avoid letting dirty water soak into saddle pad
- Do NOT lay pad flat to rinse. Hang or hold by gullet hole
- Hang pad by gullet hole to dry. Do NOT lay pad on its back to dry
- After drying, flex pad in areas that are still hard to reestablish compression protection.
These pads can be ridden with or without a Mayatex saddle blanket to ensure ultimate fit.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!